|8 Muharram 1435 – 12 November 2013|
HALAALIZED CHICKENS ARE HARAAM CARRION
THE PRIMARY REASONS IN THE HARAAM KUFR SYSTEM OF SLAUGHTER PREVAILING AT RAINBOW CHICKENS
(1) Chickens are alive, in their full senses, when they are cruelly shackled upside down.
(2) Hanging in this cruel upside down position, the chickens are moved swiftly on a conveyor belt at speeds of up to 180 per minute and cruelly subjected to electric shocks. Their heads, fully immersed in the electrified water, the chickens are dragged through the torture-trough. They are not tickled. They are shocked brutally. About a third of the electrically tortured chickens die of cardiac arrest (heart failure), and reach the slaughterers dead.
(3) The limp, electrocuted chickens, some already dead, are moved swiftly on conveyor belts and killed while they are hanging upside down in motion. The speed of the line on which these defenseless creatures of Allah Ta’ala, with broken bones and legs, are moved reaches 180 per minute. For deceiving the ‘inspectors’ of pre-planned ‘inspections’, the speed is reduced to 120 per minute. Even this deception does not facilitate the halaalizing process.
(4) The chickens pass by the slaughterers at great speed – up to 60 chickens per minute per slaughterer. Slaughterers, wearing blood-splattered face masks are required to distinguish between living and dead chickens at this speed which allows one or one and half second for slaughtering a chicken in swift motion. The impossibility of the killer’s task is self-evident.
(5) The slaughterer is supposed to take hold of the chicken’s head, recite the full Tasmiah and slaughter all four neck vessels (the gullet, windpipe and the two jugular veins) ALL IN ONE SECOND or one and half second FLAT when the line operates at top speed.
(6) Many chickens traveling on the conveyor belt slip pass the grasp of the slaughterers due to the speed at which they arrive. These chickens enter the scalding tank alive and are scalded to death. For pre-planned ‘inspections’, the temperature of the water is lowered.
(7) Numerous chickens are not slaughtered. Due to the speed, an incision is made in the neck and some of the neck vessels remain intact. This act has been termed Shareetatus Shaitaan by Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). The chickens thus die a horrible death and are scalded to perish in the hot water.
(8) About one third dead chickens are slaughtered. It is impossible under the appalling conditions for the slaughters to accurately determine which chickens are alive and which are dead. The electrocuted chickens and the dead chickens cannot always be distinguished in the miserable conditions in which the slaughterers work.
(9) Supervision is a vile myth. There is no such degree of supervision which could be acceptable to the Shariah. The entire killing operation is treated as a ‘military’ secret. Its revelation petrifies SANHA, hence only pre-planned ‘inspections’ and that too by Sanha’s molvi supporters who advocate Sanha’s cause not Rasulullah’s Cause.
(10) Slaughterers who had complained of these haraam irregularities were dismissed.
(11) Slaughterers, from time to time, voice and report their grievances which are swept under the tons of diseased chicken carrion which SANHA halaalizes and which the Muslim community eats with relish.
(12) SANHA’S two ex-Early Bird ‘supervisors’ resigned on account of malpractices which prevent production of halaal chickens.
(13) THE ENTIRE SYSTEM OF KILLING THE CHICKENS FROM BEGINNING TO END IS HARAAM. THIS HARAAM SYSTEM OF KILLING IS NOT THE SHARIAH’S SYSTEM OF THABAH. THIS SYSTEM HAS BEEN BRANDED KUFRBY HADHRAT MAULANA ASHRAF ALI THAANVI AND OTHER SENIOR MUFTIS. A HARAAM SYSTEM DOES NOT PRODUCE HALAAL TAYYIB MEAT FOR MUSLIM CONSUMPTION NOR FOR NON-MUSLIM CONSUMPTION NOR DOES IT PRODUCE MEAT FIT FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF EVEN DOGS ACCORDING TO THE SHARIAH. APPROVAL OF THIS HARAAM SYSTEM IS KUFR WHICH ELIMINATES THE APPROVER’S IMAAN AND NEGATES HIS NIKAH. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS BRUTAL HARAAM KUFR SYSTEM OF KILLING IS TANTAMOUNT TO PASSING A VOTE OF NO-CONFIDENCE IN THE SYSTEM WHICH ALLAH AZZA WA JAL HAS REVEALED FOR THE UMMAH.
Besides these Primary Reasons for the carrion chickens being haraam, there are numerous ancillary factors – horrible and brutal practices associated with the broiler industry from the day the chickens are hatched. These will, Insha’Allah be fully explained in future articles.
ARE THOSE WHO HAD PARTICIPATED IN THE FARCICAL ‘INSPECTION’ OF RAINBOW CHICKENS PREPARED TO PUBLICLY DECLARE THESE MALPRACTICES OR SOME OF THEM WHICH THEY HAD OBSERVED?
RASULULLAH (SALLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALLAM) SAID:
“ON THE DAY OF QIYAAMAH, ALLAH WILL BE MERCIFUL TO HIM WHO HAD MERCIFULLY SLAUGHTERED A SPARROW.”
Once when Hadhrat Umar (radhiyallahu anhu) saw a Yahudi harshly dragging a goat to the place of slaughter, he said: “Lead it to its death beautifully (Sookan jameelan).” Can any Muslim accept a system which brutally drags and shocks to into paralysis, not unconsciousness, and even into death chickens with their heads submerged in electrified fecal water? Before consuming the HARAAM CARRION which SANHA has halaalized, consult your Imaan and reflect on the pronouncements of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam).
IMPERATIVITY OF HALAAL FOOD
Allah Ta’ala commanding His Rusul and Ambiya (Messengers) with the consumption of absolutely halaal and wholesome food, says in the Qur’aan Shareef: “O Messengers! Eat Tayyibaat (halaal and wholesome food), and practice virtuous deeds. Verily, I am aware of your deeds.”(Aayat 51, Surah Noor). In this aayat as well as in other verses, the Qur’aan Majeed propounds the consumption of halaal-tayyib food as the basis for true virtue. Without this basis, virtuous deed will be an outer façade of piety devoid of reality.
Commenting on the imperativeness of halaal-tayyib food, Hadhrat Hasan Basri (rahmatullah alayh) said: “If a man, despite having acquired total Knowledge (i.e. he has vast knowledge) and having become as thin as a rake due to his total engrossment in ibaadat, does not investigate the source of his food, and remains unconcerned with what he ingests into his stomach whether haraam or halaal, Allah does not accept a single act of his ibaadat.”