1. Those who make Du’a are never deprived.
2. Those who fear Allah Ta’aala are Divinely Protected
3. Be careful before making friends…hypocrisy has become common.
4. Stay away from Mushtabahaat (doubtful food)
5. Execute good deeds with enthusiasm
6. Abstain from evil and with disgust
7. Good character means to exercise tolerance
8. Good character is soft speech and kind words
9. Constantly keep check on the nafs
10. One Bayaan is enough to change a sincere person.
Truly, each of the above Naseehats is a gem for those who seek the Divine Friendship of Allah Ta’aala